Thursday, December 15, 2011

BakedPotatoesandRoastedBread


BakedPotatoesandRoastedBread:

Today’s breakfast for me is Baked Potates and Roasted Bread. This I used to think most of the days after getting inspired by baking but only today I got an opportunity.  It is quick breakfast and I made it in my office. This is the first time I am baking.

Ingredients:
2 Small Potatoes
4 Bread

Method:
Wash the potatoes
Cut it into oval shape put butter on top of it
Put it into oven for 5 to 6 minutes
Take 4 bread slices
Put some butter on to it
Roast using bread toaster
Keep two bread slices on a plate
Put the baked potatoes on one roasted bread and sprinkle pepper and salt on top of it
Keep the other roasted bread on top of it and eat

This post is sent to breakfast club – bread and also to weekend herb blogging.
Why is this sent to Breakfast club – bread?
This is made using Bread which is main ingredient in this dish.
Then why is this sent to weekend herb blogging – as the potato is a vegetable which is main ingredient in this dish.

4 comments:

wah wah another of ur great recipes. sadly i cant try baking as i dont have oven. but can modify it i guess

very good one hema

first time here... luvd ur place & hence following u

Wish you had a picture, but I guess since you made it at work, it is missing. Will try.